Crawford vs Porter live stream: How to watch fight online and on TV tonight
Crawford vs Porter Live. Terence Crawford is aiming to cement his status as one of boxing’s best pound-for-pound fighters when he defends his WBO welterweight title against Shawn Porter this weekend. Crawford, who unified all four belts at 140lbs before moving up to welterweight, has struggled to lure elite opponents into the ring in one of
A two-time former world champion, Porter pushed Errol Spence and Keith Thurman all the way and has never been knocked out as a professional.
However, Crawford’s trainer, Brian ‘BoMac’ McIntyre, insists Porter is now stepping up to an entirely different challenge.
“One thing they’ve never done is fight a fighter like Crawford,” he said. “He’s different. The world knows he’s different. That’s why he’s been on the pound-for-pound list for the past five years. He could do you this way or that way. That’s the difference between Terence and Shawn.” Here is everything you need to know:
When is it and what time will the fight start?
The bout will take place on Saturday 20 November at the Mandalay Bay Casino in Las Vegas, meaning the fight will not start until around 4am on Sunday morning for UK fans.
How can I watch it online and on TV?
The fight will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Arena from 2am.
If you’re not a Sky customer you can grab a NOWTV Day Pass here to watch without a subscription.
We may earn commission from some of the links in this article, but we never allow this to influence our content.
Who is on the undercard?
- Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter
- Esquiva Falcao vs. Patrice Volny
- Janibek Alimkhanuly vs. Hassan N’Dam
- Raymond Muratalla vs. Steven Ortiz
What are the odds?
Crawford: 1/6. KO: 6/1. Decision: 10/11
Porter: 9/2. KO: 10/1. Decision: 7/1
From news to politics, travel to sport, culture to climate – The Independent has a host of free newsletters to suit your interests. To find the stories you want to read, and more, in your inbox, click here.
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT. ESPN+ pay-per-view
Bouts 1 – Updated Wed, Sep 29 2021
Tickets starting at $54 AXS.com
- Main EventShawn Porter
vs.Terence CrawfordWorld Boxing Organisation World Welter TitleScheduled 12RDS
Tale of the Tape
- The fight is set to be broadcast as an ESPN+ pay-per-view, continuing Crawford and Top Rank’s close ties with ESPN and its streaming service. WBO welterweight title fight between champion Terence Crawford and Shawn Porter on Nov. 20 at the Michelob Ultra Center at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The fight is a big step forward in Crawford’s career. Despite being recognized as arguably the top pound-for-pound fighter in the sport, he has struggled to find top-tier opponents. This is largely a function of Crawford being under the Top Rank promotional umbrella. Most of the sport’s top welterweights are a part of Premier Boxing Champions, leaving Crawford to fight all five of his championship bouts in the division against less impressive opponents than Errol Spence Jr., the man who holds the WBC and IBF titles.